Sunday, June 07, 2009

Portfolio Site Updates

Okay, so, RogueSTUDIO, as I'm calling some sort of ident for myself... has examples of my college work this year (my "portfolio"...although IT WILL change next year as I do more work for school, obviously). Go check it out. I don't have the photo or 3D section done yet, and in regards to the 3D, I don't think I can do anything with it until I return to FL in August as my old 3D work is backup on my PC desktop which I don't have here in WA....

Also, there is a little section on the "Projects-Rebel Forces" page that's worth checking out if you like concept art. Some old pieces, some pieces that have already been posted here before...even a couple that I don't think ANYBODY has seen or I've just started fairly recently. These two in particular, I'll repost them for those who don't really care to look at my portfolio site (you meanies).....XD



I still have to color this...for the record it's "JTF-7 Squad Nine"....which means it's a pre-REDUX thing....when it's colored and post-processed, It'll be a "photo" of a younger Ryusho (Rogue), Alex (Zero), and as I drew in an earlier post, Ryusho's little brother Kamiya. Who isn't alive in the start of where I plan on doing things with Rebel Forces...hopefully. This is during their time in "Joint Task Force 7", which if you read the wiki...was where Rogue and Zero got their powers over elements from and was a multi-nation special operations team...Black as black ops go.



One day I got bored and tried to make one of those Flash avatar things of...Ryusho. I was going to animate this, but then I found out that animating ala avatar style...kinda sucks because it's like working a digital puppet. I still have the Flash file, MAYBE sometime down the line I'll finish it. But at least I have a nice "avatar" or "chibi" version of Ryusho...that's cute looking. LOL.

Oh, and if you're having problems looking at the images on my portfolio site, just FYI, I would suggest checking to see if you have the latest version of Java. The image galleries I set up are those neat Javascript box things but I know some browsers have problems with it unless they update their Java program. Kay? Kay.

Setting up that script was kinda a pain in the arse. I'm glad it's done. Sleep time now. Later.

No comments: