Thursday, April 02, 2009

Things and more things.

The school year is coming to a crashing halt, and thusly the schoolwork load is getting a bit...insane. But I sacrifice sleep for doodle time, along with Tiring Tuesdays.

(Perhaps I also need a tiring Thursday as well....gawd, I'm tired.)

Anyways, here is some stuff. Half of the next assignment in my illustration class (concerning portraits of a celebrity and a self-portrait- but in the case of this fellow, I have to do his redheaded skeptic partner too...ughhhhh...so actually I have 3 portraits to do...), a fanart doodle of the awesome Tintin I did during ILL today, and a color of that Matt doodle I did a little while back in my sketchbook, which I think turned out very,very awesome and really brought him to life.

(Although where in time this Matt is, I'm not sure.....in the future of his design right now, because he's got the demon eyes he later gets goin on, on half his face, his hair is longer than it is now because eventually he just stops giving a shit about his haircut.... but yet he hasn't completely "demoned" out with the mass amount of scars/muscle/facial hair and bad attitudes. lol)

I might be getting better at gouache, which is a good thing IMO.....





Ugh. Tired. But I have a shitload of work to do, plus I have to wait until my package with those MREs I've been waiting for shows up probably at like 4:00-5:00 when the UPS man normally comes around....ughhhhhh.....

Later.

No comments: