Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tiring Tuesday 3/24/09

The night's spoils of yet another 2 1/2 hour long Art History class, where the lull of my teacher's lecturing (or rather, his lulls tied with facinating history and/or sexual innuendos all over the place like any good art school teacher) entices me to draw the most random things ever. Because if I'm stuck in a class where I don't even really need to pay attention to the teacher to pass his tests (I got a 100 on the last exam...wut I only studied for 2 hours???), I may as well do SOMETHING I can enjoy.

This week: I had a headache in class, Matt had a headache in class, although apparently his is because he can't understand war strategy unless The Art of War hits him in the head. Rogue isn't impressed by that, and Zero just finds it amusing. Oh, and Mets. Mets with different helmets. And a random cube.



Tommorow is a work/comic day. Huzzah. Hopefully it will go well. I have to check the local surplus store to see if they sell any Military MREs (You know, Meal-Readyto-Eat, what our brave and hard working soldiers eat when they're out on the field and not near a place that does hot chow), as in Graphic Design we're redesigning packaging, and in THEORY if I can get my hands on a couple of MREs I'd like to redesign their packaging (perhaps that'll make things in them more...edible...lol). But I dunno. Even in the surplus store in Spokane (home to Fairchild AFB which has SERE school for the Air Force, KC-135 tankers, and a communications squadron), I couldn't find any. If my search is unsuccessful I may have one other option to pursue before I either have to buy 80 dollars worth of food I probably won't eat (as the best contractor/civi version I found of the MRE was only sold in goddamn 12 pack cases), or choose another package to redesign. Eh. I have to get the things inside the MRE because I have to do a "mockup" of my design for the final crit in....a week and a half. Ugh! Wish me luck.

Sleepie times. Later.

No comments: