Monday, April 06, 2009

HOUSE WIP DOODLEZ.

Okay, well, I don't have rations box pictures right now. Too tired to go digging for my camera? I've just kinda been diddling around on a lab computer ever since my class got out. LOL

I scanned a (kinda) Isometric drawing I did one day when I was bored at some point or another in the library, and started to screw around with color.

It's such a cute little enviro....technically it was what I imagined Matt's beach house (later in future when he has family on Okinawa..), back when he actually lived there. Complete with annoying picket fence because his wife felt it was important. Despite there was nobody around them for MILES. LOL. The blue roof kinda amuses me, how the hell it got so teal, but I may twiddle with color choices (originally it was an orange color but that was too bland...)
Later.

No comments: