Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What kind of food do you like?



My brain is kinda dead today....I spent the past two nights up all night working on homework due. Luckily it's break and I can now sleep peacefully.

However, being brain dead does present the opportunities to do random and pointless drawings of my characters and or other characters? I felt like asking Matt, circa 14-16 when he still looks short, scrawny, and about 12:

"どんな食べ物が好きですか?” (I misspelled "どんな” as ”どなた”... doh, I'm a little rusty and at the time I didn't have access to a dictionary, as I did this on lunch break and then in class during a crit day!)


Or: What kind of food do you like?

He answered (using both pictures and words):
"ロンドンのフィッシュ&チップス”
“果物と野菜も”
"ケーキも”

Or-
"London Fish and Chips."
"Fruit and Vegetables."
"Cake."

If I get bored more later I may draw other characters about this question, lol. >_>

No comments: