Thursday, September 18, 2008

Doodle and Art Dump

Lots has been going on...yeah.....it's starting to get exciting/busy round here. But I can still post every now and again, when I get unlazy enough to actually take pictures (Mind you, I'm still too lazy to scan them all in...probably because it takes longer...durrrr....)

So yeah. Finally I got done with my first piece in one of my more "Illustration" classes.....it's okay...not brilliant....but eh, we all gotta start someplace.



Next, more fun times from figure class. I had a nice stomach flu creep up on me on Tuesday though, so I wasn't able to attend last class...but he's such a nice old guy I doubt he'll care TOO much- it was my first time missin his class.

The first two were 5 minute sketches, the last was....er...I think 40-60 minutes, I forget how many blocks of 20 min we took.





Then, what's going on in my other illustration class? Yeahhhh.....the political drawing is coming along DANDERSNATCH, but I probably shouldn't show it yet as I haven't turned it in officially. All I can say is that I've worked 18 FUCKING HOURS on this thing, and it's STILL not done yet. It's not even on color yet....ARGGGGHHHH....Well...I'll be getting...6 more hours worth of work on it in a little bit, this is my break time away from it...as at 8:30 I have that class....>_<....

Then finally, one day I bought brightly colored paper from the school store on clearance for a dollar. I drew some doodles on it. One (which I didn't like too much, ehh, but that's okay), I can't find right now,but if I do, I'll put it up. The other one is uhhhh...Xavier....enjoying a box of noodles. I dunno. It was a "early in the fucking clock" doodle. Kinda like I want to do now because I have class in 2 hours and I probably shouldn't sleep....



Later. I leave you with the huge massive Russian Army singing their national anthem.....why? I dunno, I find it amusing. Part of me is impressed because I've never seen a mass gathering of OUR soldiers singing like this....lol. I would love to be part of something like this....make you feel like you're part of one big family, I suppose....others may view this as some sort of socialism ala Soviet Union though...but...I kinda like it.



-Rogue.

No comments: