Sunday, May 23, 2010

Future....

Sorry I've been a little bit quiet, I was busy getting ready and then doing Spokane Comicon, didn't feel like talking much on the internet.

But, the con was yesterday, I had a GREAT time, was fun, got some exposure for my work.

Although, I kinda felt a little bit depressed that I didn't have any actual comic work done for the con. So that's what I'm doing now. I guess. I haven't talked to my friend who I'm quasi-collabing with on "Rebel Forces" for about a month now. I don't know. Kind of don't really care either, it's not like I haven't heard the tales of why that silence was before.....

And I guess I'm sick and tired of waiting, as it seems that all I do in life when I'm not at school.Wait, wait wait and more wait.

Sorry. Sick of it now. Going ahead, I guess it's going to be alone.

I may be REALLY quiet for awhile. Stay tuned.

No comments: