Monday, January 25, 2010

WIPs EVERYWHERE.

Normally I don't show my work in progresses that much, just because I'm often too busy to do something of the sort....but.....eh, I feel like it now?

MMX Icons are going sluggishly because Illustrator is a sluggish thing to work with (at least I get overly caught up in making things look "perfect" and "clean"....)



Meanwhile, I'm also churning along on Jason's design.....a somewhat timeline of how things went along:





Concept drawings- doodles of my thoughts.....



Narrowing down his body form down into easy to understand building blocks.......




On top of that I sketched out ideas for his uniform...this is the final one I came up with.




Presently I'm in the process of making the final linework....it's light right now because I still have to put in details....also the Photoshopping is because on the original I accidentally drew 3/4ths view and side view the opposite way so it didn't "turn" as smoothly.....fixed that here in a snap.


Going along on it. Lunchtime and class time soon though so not sure how far I'll get tonight on either of these. Later.

No comments: