Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BLURGH.

So when I get busy with schoolwork, I REALLY get busy with schoolwork. Current work bogging me down is not finished, so until it's done you can't see it.

However, I did draw something in my sketchbook that kinda amuses me.



I don't get to draw my characters in slice-of-life situations enough. This guy is the head of a PMC who hunts demons. Of COURSE he's gonna have moments when he's sitting down next to dead demonic beasts, chatting on the comm about why his NCO buddy isn't there with him- oh- right- a deadly hangover after a bar hop or two or ten. =)

(granted, I don't draw demonic hellbeasts enough...Perhaps MAYBE I will add color in which case I'll probably try and pump up the demon awesomness then....)

Doodles have been spewing outta my head too, but those will come later, maybe....and maybe the doodles will persuade me to do other things of a more awesome nature as well? Who knows. Time will tell.

Till later.

No comments: