






And.....a spew of RF related stuff that for the past two weeks I've been trying to get someplace with it (and horribly failing):
1) testing out my oil pastel set I had just bought. Dunno. I had been reading wayyy too much of the MGS comic adaptation beforehand too. (but alas, I fail at emulating Ashley Wood-so far)
2) The more serious test of oil pastels.....ref+brain wandering+Photoshop madness apparantly equals= um....I think this was someplace on the burnt and wrecked floor of their childhood house for WAY too long?
3) After Anime Boston I had a SHITLOAD of sketchcards left over. Which is cool, I like sketch cards. Like making random doodles on them.
4) Also done in sketchcards....not done either. I'm still missing two more stages of Matt. I might do K and others if I get in the mood to do them- I suppose it would help for.....
5-7) These are alluding towards something. I'm not saying what because those who are in the loop actually will be able to deduce what these are tests for kthanxbai. Others can just you know...keep on guessing and probably fail or whatever the hell.
Kay. Yeah. Done with what's been going on for the past couple of weeks. =/ Bai.
No comments:
Post a Comment