
My hand hurts. Majorly. This is my first time in awhile doing digital painting....I can see some improvement from say, earlier? *like, compare to my pictures of Rogue and Zero I guess?*
This isn't for any real usage, it's part of a wiki I'm making for a Tegaki RP I'm trying to get up and running called "Orange Star City". It's essentially a future,anime city with a decent militaristic twist (although not, like the sort that RULES WITH AN IRON FIST ala Metropolis or Gundam). Its one of the love childs of my RP universe, as well.
My hand hurts obviously because of drawing/painting the pic of the LTC. I still have more ads like this to make....although hopefully not with complicated looking people. >_>
And that gangsta picture I drew a few posts back is getting colored soon. Yup.
Anyways, later. Sleepie time.
No comments:
Post a Comment